Our Funded Research
TargetCancer promotes the development of lifesaving treatment protocols for rare cancers. TargetCancer directly supports initiatives at the forefront of cancer treatment by funding innovative research, fostering collaborations, and raising awareness among scientists, clinicians, and patients.
Since being founded in 2009, TargetCancer has provided over $250,000 in research grant funding for rare cancers.
Please follow the below links to read more about these innovative grants.
- Cholangiocarcinoma Research
- The TargetCancer Cholangiocarcinoma Cell Line Bank at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Esophageal Cancer Research
- The TargetCancer Medical Student Research Fund at Harvard Medical School
- The Center for Molecular Therapeutics