- The Wellness Community - Online support, information, and resources for cancer patients and families.
- National Institutes of Health - News and information about the latest initiatives, clinical
trials and research findings from the federal medical research agency.
- ENACCT - Advocacy group promoting access to clinical trials for cancer treatment.
- Fertile Hope - LIVESTRONG initiative providing reproductive information and support to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the
risk of infertility.
- The Hepatobiliary Cancers Foundation - Information and support for those diagnosed with cancers of the bile ducts, gallbladder, and liver.
- The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation - Information and support for those diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma.
- The Bili Project Foundation - Raising awareness of and promoting research for hepatobiliary cancers.
- eZohn - Web site of Ethan Zohn, cancer survivor and co-founder of the HIV advocacy organization Grassroot Soccer.